Monday, September 28, 2009

Holidays

Hello,today I would like to share about my Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration.

I had arrived at my village on the 17 september 2009.I got an early ticket because the other ticket had booked by the other people.My village is located at Kota Bharu,Kelantan.My journey are about 7 to 8 hours from Pulau Pinang.In the bus I was very excited to come back to my lovely house and to meet my family.

Before the eid,I had to prepared some biscuit and buy a new dress for my younger brothers.I did not have an enough time to make some biscuit for the eid so,my family and I went to the supermarket to get some biscuit and buy a new dress for my younger brother.After that,we went to tailoress’s house to get our ‘baju kurung’.But my ‘baju kurung’ can not finish on that day.So, during first day of eidI had to wear my last year ‘baju kurung’ for the eid.The tailoress said that my ‘baju kurung’ can be finish on the second day of the eid.

Finally the eid are arrived,I had to wake up early morning to help my mum to make some prepared for eid.After we went to mosque, we went to the grave to visit graveyard’s grandmorther.She had dead on the august 2008.After that,i went to my aunty’s house.I was very happy because I can meet my cousin because before that we can not meet each other because they are busy with their own business.

On the third day of eid,I was visited my friend’s house.After that we went to other friend’s house.They are my best friend.We were meet during form 4.Now,we are continuous our study at different university.During that day,we were very happy because we can meet each other after we had separate after SPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment